I wont say too much, I'll let the contents
page do the talking...
Contact - Harnessing the power of touch
- The spectators eyes are covered with your fingertips. Despite them
being able to feel your fingers, they feel touches on the back of their
neck and head.
- A spectator sits down and closes their eyes, you are watched by a
group of other spectators. You stand well away from the spectator on
the chair and you ask the spectator to remain quiet and in a moment
you will ask them a very important question. You silently stroke your
shoulder a few times. You then ask the spectator if they felt anything,
the comments that they felt you stroke their shoulder, despite you being
nowhere near them.
Touch - Standing well away from the spectator, you gesture
towards them and they feel you touch them.
- One on One, the spectator feels something pushing them from behind,
despite your hands being in full view.
- An ‘experiment’ in paranormal communication that takes
an unplanned turn. A lighthearted attempt at making contact with the
spirit goes off on a diagonal as things leave the performers control.
Crying Child - A disturbing performance, centered around the
spirit of a young girl.
occurrences - not effects on their own, but ideas to weave
into existing routines.
on - A dead match lights just by willing it to.
Glass - A borrowed finger ring is placed inside a small glass
as an impromptu spirit bell. At any time the ring is seen to move and
- Events occurring that you are not aware of. The power of ignorance.
you like this kind of magic, you WILL like Shivers!