normal rubber bands link, visibly morph into two permanently linked hearts...then
are given away as a romantic souvenir!
Linking LoverBands is created by Alan Wong on the ten-year anniversary
of his best selling rubber band effect "Stargazer".
Harris and Alan Wong had the same dream (at the same time) to produce
permanently linked rubber bands and have individually succeeded. Paul
made normal rubber bands linked together while Alan made them heart shaped
for a romantic plot. Alan and Paul happily agreed to independently manufacture
their own versions.
LoverBands is a strange beautiful visual dream.
separate red bands suddenly link...then slowly and visibly morph into
two rubber band hearts! It's the perfect romantic souvenir for the ladies.
You have the pure astonishment of the impossible link...combined with
the powerful emotional hook of two hearts forever together.
• Option to show separate heart bands at the start and go directly
into the link.
• Use SLR linking handling for LoverBands.
• Includes 20 linked heart shaped LoverBands and 10 matching singles.
• Full routine created, performed and taught by Steve Marshall
• Bonus chapter of full downloadable e- book with detailed written
instructions and 32 photographs for step by step follow through and many
• LoverBands can withstand boiling heatup to 120 degrees Celsius
and will last a long time
• No powdering is needed
• Refills are available and sold separately