The Mind Behind The Myth... And The Magic!
of the cornerstone books in the field of mentalism is inarguably T.A.
Waters' magnum opus, Mind, Myth & Magick.This massive tome - a monument
to a life of work in the mystery arts - has become an almost standard
reference work for anyone aspiring to become a mentalist.
you can meet the man behind the legend and watch him as he brings his
creations - many right from the pages of Mind, Myth & Magick - to
life in front of an enthusiastic justifiably amazed live audience. Then,
T.A. Waterswill take you behind the curtain to show you the diabolical
machinations behind the miracles. In addition, you'll be treated to his
timeless thoughts about creating and preforming magic and mentalism in
his insightful "T.A. Talks."
effects...strong opinions...and one unforgettable performer. T.A. Waters'Miracles
of the Mind, like his book, is destined to influence yet another generation
of mystery entertainers.
• FOLDERROLL - A prediction technique that's suitable for any venue
in which your prophecy appears inside a folded paper or card that's been
sealed inside an envelope.
• CARTOMANIC - A fast-paced divination of playing cards merely thought
of by five spectators. This is a miracle that can be performed with a
borrowed deck with no memory work, no gimmicks, and no advance preparation.
• VERBALL - An infallible forcing technique for an situation that
not only uses ordinary articles but can be preformed impromptu with absolutely
• SPECTRI - One spectator decides on a card and another spectator
divines it without knowing how. No stooges are used and you'll learn three
different methods to accomplish this startling effect.
• SYMBO-CHART - A numerological novelty in which randomly chosen
numbers infallibly reveal a chosen ESP symbol.
• MYTHADVENTURE - An old coincidence effect is transformed into
a strong and direct divination of two thoughts.
• SPECULUSION - Under the performer's influence, a spectator divines
a tarot card being thought of by another spectator - and has no idea how!
• BLACKARD - A highly visible stage card prediction that uses ordinary-appearing
properties. Simple, automatic, and direct!
• SYNCHROINCIDENCE - Two cards are freely selected by two spectators
from two genuinely shuffled decks. In spite of the impossible conditions
imposed, they are found to match!
• TRIONIC - A step-by-step analysis of T.A. Waters' pumping technique,
together with a description of his Trionic Deck. This is actually a mini-seminar
on an often misused, little understood technique. It should also be noted
that T.A. Waters fooled well-informed card men with this technique, applying
a principle they already knew! Invaluable information, clearly explained.
• CUTOUT - A very straightforward method for revealing the thoughts
of two spectators.
• COUNT FRAME - A frame is shown that depicts a circular, numbered
chart on one side and a grid of arcane symbols on the other. A spectator
is asked to select a number from the chart which is then used to count
to the corresponding symbol on the other side - which happens to match
the performer's prediction that's been in plain sight the entire time.
• QUINDARY - Five tarot cards are selected under test conditions
and though the performer genuinely does not know their identities, he
is able to divine all five. The original principle revealed here can be
applied to many other effects.
• GYPSEE - A spectator freely cuts a pack of tarot cards as often
as desired but nevertheless, their chosen Card of Fate appears, just as
predicted by an old gypsy's letter.
• NEO-PAPER - T.A. Waters' handling of the famous Newspaper Test
allows you to perform this effect anywhere, anytime - and with no advance
• THRINK - A fabulous stage mentalism routine where the performer
divines items merely thought of by three spectators - and no one has to
leave their seats!