In 1934 Charlie got pinched on a bogus Prohibition charge. On Alcatraz
a guy can have a lot of time on his hands…
Coins Part 1 is a unique collection of coin sleights and subtleties.
While not difficult, they are designed for the intermediate coin worker
that already possesses a basic and fundamental knowledge of coin magic,
coin sleights, coins across routines and their various presentations.
• Fingertip De-shell and Shellswitch
• Fly Out Production (FLOP)
• Toss Over Shell Switch (TOSS)
• Muscle Pass Pitch
• Fingers Open Grip Subtlety (FOG)
• Covert Coins Across (cursory explanation only)
Covert Coins (short film) "Uncut Version"
the use of 3 coins and a matching shell (not included). It is very highly
recommended that you use genuine silver dollar sized coins.
Running Time Approximately 1hr